Friday, June 24, 2016

Epi 092 - Making It Up As I Go Along

This week I’m trying something different for a change ... this week I literally make it up as I go. I touch base on:  Downloads vs listener feedback, doing the job correctly the first time, corporate America, degenerative discs, pride month, the orlando travesty, choosing a name for the secondary topic, plus another one of the 20 Jokes So Terrible They’re Actually Funny, a brief thought about love and sex, and I round it out with a bit of listener feedback

CHOOSE A NAME FOR THE SECONDARY TOPIC SEGMENT by taking this quick one question survey

Please help out the show by taking this MARKETING SURVEY

Become a PATRON of the show on PATREON at: patreon.com/ChangesInLatitudesPodcast

TWITTER:  @CILPodcast
WEBISTE: ChangesInLatitudesPodcast.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment