Friday, August 12, 2016

Epi 099 - 99 Bottles of Beer

This week you’re in for a entertaining time because I take a little break from specific trans topics and just have some fun with the fact I’m on episode 99. Plus number thirteen of the 20 Jokes So Terrible They’re Actually Funny, then over on the B-side I share one of those “I was so drunk when...” stories and then we round everything out with some listener feedback.  And as a bonus I play the songs “Somewhere In The Night” from the TV series Quantum Leap and “The Ultimate Beer Song (99 Beers)” by Zane Williams then as a surprise we have a visit from Groucho Marx!

Please help out the show by taking this MARKETING SURVEY

Become a PATRON of the show on PATREON at: patreon.com/ChangesInLatitudesPodcast

TWITTER:  @CILPodcast
WEBISTE: ChangesInLatitudesPodcast.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment