Friday, October 7, 2016

Epi 107 - All The Worlds A Stage

This week I share my thoughts about how we all have different sides or facets to our personalities; public, private, friendships, etc; and then I ponder how we fit into our environment, our world.  Are you a leader? A follower? An advocate? A teacher? Wherever you fit in know that it’s valid and that you are important. Next up I cover number eighteen of the 20 Jokes So Terrible They’re Actually Funny. Then over on the B-side I speak about October 11th, International coming out day and how it doesn’t need to be restricted to only LGBTQIA diversity, and I share a song that I feel fits and suits Coming Out Day .... almost could consider it an anthem for the day.


Links shared during show:


Then like always, I round out the episode with listener feedback ... this week it comes from Twitter!


Please help out the show by taking this MARKETING SURVEY


Changes In Latitudes: A Transgender Experience is proud to be a memeber of The Queer Life Famliy thequeerlife.org


Become a PATRON of the show on PATREON at: patreon.com/ChangesInLatitudesPodcast


TWITTER:  @CILPodcast


No comments:

Post a Comment